We have a very active tennis community. ALTA, USTA and KSwiss teams all use our courts. We have won several divisions. In addition, The Ridge also has a Tennis Pro that provides lessons at an additional cost. To find out more information about Tennis at The Ridge please send an email here.
COURT RESERVATIONS – SOCIAL TENNIS PLAY
- The Ridge Club HOA uses the online reservation system provided by www.reservemycourt.com for reserving courts.
- Members must use their personal login ID to reserve a court – a non-member or non-contracted coach cannot reserve a court.
- The following rules apply if a court is being reserved for a lesson:
- The member must indicate a court is being used for a lesson by stating “lesson” or “group lesson” under the “Note” section of their reservation in www.reservemycourt.com.
- Only Tennis Pros with a signed contract with The Ridge Club HOA have the right to use the courts with non-members to give private lessons. Otherwise Ridge members are required to be present with their personal Tennis Pro.
- The Ridge Club HOA has a singular contracted Tennis Pro currently.
- Contracted Ridge Tennis Pros must coordinate all lessons with the Tennis Committee.
- The Contracted Ridge Tennis Pro has the right to use one court during scheduled hours, however he/she may use more than one court if available but must yield courts to Ridge players if requested.
- It is requested that beginner lessons be planned side by side when possible so social players do not need to play between coaches. Tennis coaches are to make a best effort to accommodate when possible. Advanced lessons do not apply.